What's ?                               Additional Options

test menu

                                                      

Monday, August 15, 2011

For Sale: my 2nd Western Electric 300B


Sadly, this may be my last listing of a 300B for a while.  The listing started the night of August 13th.  I have an impressive 38 people watching it, but the price is only up to $11.50.  I am pretty sure, though, that it will get a bit higher before the listing closes.

Check it out.

Nice "O" getter, too!!!

I'll try to keep this post updated on the status of this listing.

UPDATE:


It's Tuesday night, and with just about 48 hours left:
  • 49 watchers
  • 32 bids
  • price: $162.50

UPDATE #2:


It's Wednesday night, and with just about 24 hours left...well...not much of a change:
  • 50 watchers
  • 32 bids
  • price: $162.50
Oh, well....we'll see what the next 24 hours brings.



FINAL UPDATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...