What's ?                               Additional Options

test menu

                                                      

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9/7/11 Auction Finds: Few Items...but really NICE!

First of all, I need to let you all know that it's around 12:15 AM, and I've been up for quite some time.  But I REALLY want to at least get started letting you all know about the cool things I came across.  Hopefully, some will soon be available...as soon as I'm done cleaning them up, testing them, fixing them, and doing whatever else I need to get them ready for sale.

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail right now.  There's plenty for me to share with you, but for starters...




...these lamps are AWESOME!  Big, white, frosted glass lamps.  Wide bases swooping upwards into narrow pillars.  These table lamps not only have the standard light at the top, the bodies also light up, too!  I can't wait to see the wonderful glow of the light radiating from the frosted white glass.  But, boy oh boy, are they dirty.

I have lots more to talk about, but for now, this must do...and I REALLY need to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...