What's ?                               Additional Options

test menu

                                                      

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sometimes you just have to be able to laugh at yourself

1
 4


So, it seems that Oprah Winfrey is ending her 248-year run as top dog of Chicago television.

And to celebrate this event, there's the official "Oprah-fy Yourself" website

Yes, all you need is a pic of yourself, the ability to click a few buttons and move a mouse and you, too, can be host of your own talkshow (or, at least, have a promo pic for it).

Here's mine (please, try to keep the laughter down while I'm in the room):

Yeah, I don't know what happened to the left side of my face.  And I look HORRIBLE in those earrings.



I think Paul Scheer's pic, though, came out wonderfully:


So, hey, give it a shot.  At least it's something different than turning yourself into a Simpsons character!

1 comment:

  1. I'd much rather see your face attached to Oprah's head and shoulders than Oprah's face attached to Oprah's head and shoulders!
    Oprah-rific!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...