What's ?                               Additional Options

test menu

                                                      

Monday, September 27, 2010

Anti Dennis Kucinich Yard Sign


3
0


While on my semi-regular bike ride this morning, I came across this rather interesting sign on someone's front lawn.

It doesn't take a poli-sci major to figure out the person who put up this sign is not a big Kucinich fan.  But for those who don't know much about Dennis Kucinich, you can read up on him here and I'll let you decide how accurate this sign is.

Now, I'm going on record as stating that I am ecstatic that this sign is up...primarily because of what it represents:  free speech.  And if you can't espouse your political views on your front lawn, then this country is getting into serious trouble.


But anyway....here's a viddy of the sign (narrated by yours truly):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...