What's ?                               Additional Options

test menu

                                                      

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time for a blog overhaul...but just a modest one

I love following the blogs of others.  Their stories, perspectives, experiences and thoughts I almost always find entertaining and thought-provoking.

But a lesser-known influence they have is how their design impacts you.

As a result, I have taken the drastic (in my book, anyway) step of spending a few moments revamping my blog.  The overall results (again, in my book anyway) are that it's:
  • cleaner
  • lighter
  • slightly easier to navigate
  • more "visually inviting" (if there is such a thing).
So...what do you think about it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...