What's ?                               Additional Options

test menu

                                                      

Thursday, August 11, 2011

News from the "I can't leave well enough alone" department

Wow, it's been a whole week or so and I'm already looking at another re-design of this blog.

But there's some good reasoning behind it.  I sell a lot on-line.  OK, perhaps not "a lot", but I do have a few nice things available and I am thinking this blog can be more than just a blog...perhaps it can be a bit of a web store, too.

The thing that worries me is that I really do like blogging and I do have some blog posts that people have found interesting, or at least interesting enough to visit for a bit.  And I like that.  That's one of the biggest reasons why I started blogging in the first place.

So I have to be careful that this next "redesign" I do still has some "bloggy" feel to it, yet still seemlessly incorporates the webstore functionality as well.

We'll see how it goes.  But if there's one thing I can't stand, it's stagnation.  Be it my blog, or my life.

So I'll keep the coffee pot on (actually, a french press) and get a little bit done, a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...