What's ?                               Additional Options

test menu

                                                      

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

For Sale: Beautiful Danish Modern Small Bookshelf Unit - SOLD

I love this book shelf!

Its small, compact size is perfect for storing (and even showing off) your books, CDs, DVDs and even magazines.  And the angled shelves are great for letting you see your titles without having to bend down all the time.  And that great MCM/Danish Modern look is wonderful.

I love this shelf so much, I actually have one in my home.  I've had mine for about 10 years and it's still in use, and still in incredible shape.  When I was able to get a second one, I figured that maybe someone out there could use one, too!

Click the pic to go to the auction!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...