What's ?                               Additional Options

test menu

                                                      

Friday, July 15, 2011

So...how pricey is YOUR car? Bet it's no where near what this Bentley cost!!

I just got back from dropping off some packages at the Post Office.  I sell a lot on-line and I get to go to our local PO at least 3 times a week.  Typically, there's nothing unusual about going there, other than the occasional short line which lets me get in and out of the place quickly.

But today, I parked next to this:


At first, I thought it was one of those new Chryslers...but I was wrong.


It's a Bentley.  I think it was a Flying Spur.

I think it costs like around 800 thousand, gazillion dollars...more or less.

My first thoughts were:
  • Wow, either kudos to Chrysler for making a car that looks like this Bentley or shame on Bentley for making a car that looks like a Chrylser.
  • Wow, I guess rich people have to mail stuff, too.
  • Hmmm...how much do you really need to spend on a car?
I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it.  I figured the owner would walk out just about the time I was peering in the window and he's admonish me for getting hand prints all over his passenger window.  Besides, I can see what it looks like inside here.

I guess if I had that kind of money, I'd get a fancy (dare I say fancy-schmancy?) car, too.  No reason why my little packages could arrive at the Post Office in supreme comfort, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...