What's ?                               Additional Options

test menu

                                                      

Friday, September 17, 2010

Tea? Yeah...tea.

2
 1


The weather is starting to get a bit nippy.  It's maybe low 60's outside right now but it feels quite a bit chillier.  And we're expecting a low of about 49 degrees tonight.

So maybe that's why I've been drinking like a gajillion (or is that gazillion?) cups of hot tea today?

First of all, you need to understand that as an American, I don't "do tea"...I drink it like a frat boy drinks cheap beer.

For example, here's my "tea cup":

Dainty, ain't it?


It's a vintage mug from Frankoma Pottery.  I have a lot of their pieces and I came across this piece for like $3 many, many moons ago.  And I've been using it ever since.

As you can see, it holds approximately 87 gallons (or 89,950 liters if my math is correct).  So a full cup should go a long way.

But...no...it doesn't.

I've been drinking a lot of tea today.  But at least I have some interesting teas.


(please note:  I am not a tea purist, and I don't have a lot of exposure to different unique teas.  If you want to recommend some for me to try, I'd be honored).




I started the day with the Rainforest Acai Berry (which was a disappointment; it was OK, but it's rooibos tea, which I personally don't like...but of course I didn't read the fine print stating this when I bought it, and I don't want it to go to waste).

I'm now on the chocolate jasmine.  So far it's the ONLY tea I think is enhanced by the addition of milk.  Man, this stuff's good.

Perhaps next week when I have some time, I'll try to hunt down some others to try.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate Jasmine?? Whoa! I'm gonna have to track some of that down. It makes me feel so boring over here drinking my plain ol' green tea. Love that pottery. I'm totally into vintage mugs, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...